Thank you for membership

  • wulf1950
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      My furniture falls under "SCA Technology". It is made out of 3/4"
      plywood and is designed to fit together like a 3D puzzle and knock down
      flat for storage/transport. I designed it after period pieces and stain
      it dark to conceal the fact that it is plywood. Please drop by Clan
      macPharlain (space N05) at Pennsic and take a look. I value your
      opinions.
      In service,
      Wulfgang the woodwrong
      Laird of macInstalker