Wood comparison questions...

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Somehow this thread is reminding me of a song...

      To everything
       (turn, turn, turn...)
      There is a season...
       (turn, turn, turn...)
      And a time for every purpose under heaven...

      Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 11:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 782

      Ash.
      Craig Robert

    • Arthur Slaughter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
        Works fo me Chas, as I do it both for fun and as a living.
        THL Finn Mac Art
        Mad turner of Shattered Oak