RE: [MedievalSawdust] Apple Press in Jersey

  • Terafan Greydragon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6 2:43 PM
      Greetings all from Terafan,

          Julian mentioned that the island of Jersey has a 17th century farm.    Since I was in Jersey over Memorial Day weekend and went to Hamptonne, I have done a quick job of putting up a few of the pictures I took at Hamptonne, especially the cider press.

      respectfully,
          Terafan

      Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon     terafan@...
      Brewer, tent and furniture maker, and other things I can't remember...