Colored dyes for wood

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      This gentle has given me permission to cross-post this. She has
      emailed me privately, and will be sending me the actual recipes once
      she gets them worked out.

      Maybe everyone else here already knows about this, but I think it's
      cool.

      (it also means I can probably use milk paint stain, or even cheat and
      use Rit dye, since I'm not real keen on manure <g>)

      YIS, Gillian

      --- In MedievalEncampments@yahoogroups.com, "KATROUS" <katrous@y...>