Skip to search.

Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 776

  • Avery Austringer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      > Now it is halfway done, am I doomed? Do I need to
      > start over? Any advice is appreciated.

      What Conal said. If your paint is sticking well,
      you're probably ok. I'd take a piece of soft, heavy
      cloth, like a piece out of a dead pair of jeans, and
      try buffing over the painted bits. If the paint comes
      off with glee and abandon, well, time to scrape,
      de-wax and repaint. If it's holding well you're
      probably OK.

      How was your titanium white formulated? Was it
      standard oil paint, like out of a tube, or something
      else?

      Avery