Re: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 772

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      There's a guy here in Atenveldt that makes and sells them. I can get his email address on Wednesday night. He isn't cheap though. Is there some reason you want one with spokes though? I import ones from India at a very good price complete with stakes and center pole. What size were you looking for? The ones I get are fully lined and available in colors at no extra cost.

      Brian Broadaxe.