Re: Banner Stand

  • ewdysar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2005
      Charles,

      Looking through your site, I'd like to know more about the Turning
      Saw. How early and what areas were these used? Does anyone have an
      idea?

      I'm going to build one anyway, but in case people ask questions...

      Many thanks to you and your great documentation,
      Eirikr Mjoksiglandi

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "James Winkler"

      medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com<mailto:medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com>

      www.medievalwood.org/charles<http://www.medievalwood.org/charles> ??