Re: [MedievalSawdust] OT - Attn Former Drachenwalders

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
      You'd be completely surprised ... join and find out.  Charles O'Connor is there, Regina Ramsey, Raim, etc.  Even a few folks who said they were there before it all became official, but still tried to make it so.
      Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
      Middle Kingdom
      The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo