honing a draw knife

  • Patricia Emery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 10:11 AM
      OK, what is the best way to sharpen a draw knife? Should I try to
      find a book on sharpening tools, or find a person who is willing to
      teach me "hands on"? I have never so much as sharpened a knife
      before, and don't want to screw-up my (new-to-me) antique draw
      knife! Although I don't own any yet, I guess I need to learn how to
      sharpen gouges, too...

      Jessimond - who is as green as the Spring!