RE: [medievalsawdust] Re: spoon maker

  • Linda Rice
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 19, 2003
      Well, yes and no. I am a member of a small living history group located
      in Virginia Beach. I also have friends in Marinus, so I occasionally do
      some things there. What can I say, I like to play, and I like to have
      lots of places to do it! Anywhere I can go to learn old stuff is good
      with me.

      See ya around the campfire,

      Linda
      VMAA