Poly glue

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      if your guy insists on polyurethane glue buy one of the non famous
      brands.  same stuff less cost.  8)

      Oh do you mean like the stuff I bought every 8 oz bottle that Home Depot had on clearance for fifty cents apiece? I'm out now unfortunately. I even went to two other Home Depots but only one had any.

      <Covering head and running for cover>

      Brian Broadaxe