Re: Butchers' gloves?

  • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 6, 2005
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "thorkatlamana"
      <funkchic@a...> wrote:
      > This is in regards to using a glove when carving, not using power
      > tools.
      > I use a "carvers glove" that is a strange knit material that fits my
      > hand very well, and does not hinder my abilities one bit. It is also
      > referred to as a "fish scaler's glove", but since I bought mine at
      > Woodcrafter's, the label was appropriate.

      Ah, non-power tools... ok, yes gloves would help. Sorry about my
      previous append. Is this the kind of thing that you're referring to?

      http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Item/51/22/43/i512243hz02.jpg

      This sounds like a good idea. I should go see if I can find a pair.

      Chris
    • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 6, 2005