new book

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      I was talking to the people from the living history site in Newfoundland at L'Anse aux Meadows (a viking settlement) and they are putting out a book with pictures and descriptions of all of the artifacts recovered there. I here from them it has a lot of info but it will not be in stores until the late fall, It is going to be called 'Vinland Reviewed; Vikings at L'Anse aux Meadows' and it is by Brigitta Linderoth Wallace.

      Mark / Cered