Re: [MedievalSawdust] The Return of American Chestnut

  • mit1369@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2005
      My Father recently bought a bunch of wood from a barn that was taken down near him. Turns out to be 100 year old chestnut. Unfortunately not a lot of it was still in good sized planks so he's making picture frames and small boxes with it. It'll be nice if they can beat this blight. It's such great wood.

      Uadahlrich