mouse trap

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      I love the mouse trap. How is it triggered? I see the tension cords
      at the top and the toggle applying pressur to the lid which is
      supported by the small stick. How is the stick movd to trigger the
      lid to come down? Does anyone have any plans in print or can
      describe this to me so that I may build a couple for my 15th cnetury camp?

      Thank you very much.

      Steve Vaught

      Lord Grey
      of Lord Grey's Liveried Household Retainers
      15th Century Living History