Re: Arks and introductions

  • Jim Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 5:35 AM
      > Hi -
      > I want to second Eirikr's request to have
      > pictures posted to the files, even
      > if it's only temporarily.

      I put it into my folder

      Conal's pics

      Never did get any responce to the
      question to the list....

      " What do you do with your scrap that is
      too big to throw any, but too small for
      normal projects?"

      I've made pattens with some and small boxes
      and chests ( that normally give given away
      as gifts ) but I'm looking for new small ideas...

      I've been using mostly poplar, but my source
      for small scraps has dried up. I'm gonna be
      digging into that stash of white oak I got last
      year for the next few big projects.

      Here is another idea...

      Do we want to suggest a themed project
      for the list and then see what we all come
      up with? For example, everyone makes a chest
      or a stool and we share pictures and stories...?