Arks and introductions

  • Su Ralston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005

      Charles Joiner wrote:
      > Well, the first one sank. So we built another one, but that sank, too.
      > We
      > built a third, which caught fire capsized, and sank. Undaunted, we built
      > another one, which stayed afloat. Trouble is, with all these wrecks in
      > the
      > harbor, we can't go anywhere with it.

      Hi -
      I want to second Eirikr's request to have pictures posted to the files, even
      if it's only temporarily.

      BTW -
      Nice to be on the list!

      Also, Charles & Eirikr - do you know each other? If not, I can introduce
      you...

      Su of the Silver Horn, Caid
      Su Ralston, Fullerton, CA
    • Jim Hart
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2005
        > Hi -
        > I want to second Eirikr's request to have
        > pictures posted to the files, even
        > if it's only temporarily.

        I put it into my folder

        Conal's pics

        Never did get any responce to the
        question to the list....

        " What do you do with your scrap that is
        too big to throw any, but too small for
        normal projects?"

        I've made pattens with some and small boxes
        and chests ( that normally give given away
        as gifts ) but I'm looking for new small ideas...

        I've been using mostly poplar, but my source
        for small scraps has dried up. I'm gonna be
        digging into that stash of white oak I got last
        year for the next few big projects.

        Here is another idea...

        Do we want to suggest a themed project
        for the list and then see what we all come
        up with? For example, everyone makes a chest
        or a stool and we share pictures and stories...?