Re: could you would you

  • ewdysar
    Message 1 of 23 , May 6, 2005
      Actually Yahoo does strip the attachments. I only read these
      messages on the Yahoo group site and there's no picture or brief
      description of what you're talking about.

      Now for this particular question, I probably don't care. If anyone
      joined the group today or later and read the post on the board, they
      would not ever have any idea of what is being discussed.

      My guess is that you're trying to build an ark, the Noah's type, not
      the covenant type. I think that poplar would be OK because it only
      needs to hold up for a couple of months, but you're going to need
      alot of lumber... ;)

      Eric

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Avraham <avraham@e...> wrote:
      > Wolf,
      > Ah - down *below* all the yahoo ad stuff. I've never been on a
      list that
      > wasn't set to strip attachments before, now I know. Thanks!
      >

      > >Avraham;
      > >
      > >You "should" have gotten a picture attached - I didn't see it right
      > >away, but scrolling down showed it. If you didn't get it, or if
      you're
      > >reading off the web...
      > > >
      > > > Um, make what?
      > > > Avraham
      > > > new to the group, not so much to woodworking

    • Lord Alessandro dEste
      Message 2 of 23 , May 10, 2005
        <baronconal@y...> wrote:
        > Unless someone has another idea....
        > So here's another question for the group.
        > What do you do with 'scraps' that are
        > too big to throw away, but not big enough
        > for most projects?
        >
        > ( one can only wear so many pairs of
        > pattens.... )
        > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart

        Someone has another idea
        And That someone is me. LOL
        Everyweek here in sternfeld we have a meeting called"Stuff and
        nonsence".Held at Master JP Devereaux and Mistress Baroness Priscilla
        the Hun's home. We try to help others in the barony with what ever
        projects they are working on. What I and Master Devereaux do with are
        scraps is to bring them out and see if anyone needs them. But You now
        have given me a idea . Thank you Baron Conal. One can only wear so
        many pairs of pattens.But a barony can wear many. A group project that
        we are working on this would be a great addition too.
        IYS
        Lord Alessandro dEste