RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: could you would you

  • Chuck Phillips
    Message 1 of 23 , May 5, 2005
      But it is a rather small world, after all.  Particularly so when you have a subset like this.

      Charles Joiner
      Who can still remember most of "Song of the Shield Wall"...
      Message 2 of 23 , May 6, 2005
        Actually Yahoo does strip the attachments. I only read these
        messages on the Yahoo group site and there's no picture or brief
        description of what you're talking about.

        Now for this particular question, I probably don't care. If anyone
        joined the group today or later and read the post on the board, they
        would not ever have any idea of what is being discussed.

        My guess is that you're trying to build an ark, the Noah's type, not
        the covenant type. I think that poplar would be OK because it only
        needs to hold up for a couple of months, but you're going to need
        alot of lumber... ;)

        Eric

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Avraham <avraham@e...> wrote:
        > Wolf,
        > Ah - down *below* all the yahoo ad stuff. I've never been on a
        list that
        > wasn't set to strip attachments before, now I know. Thanks!
        >

        > >Avraham;
        > >
        > >You "should" have gotten a picture attached - I didn't see it right
        > >away, but scrolling down showed it. If you didn't get it, or if
        you're
        > >reading off the web...
        > > >
        > > > Um, make what?
        > > > Avraham
        > > > new to the group, not so much to woodworking

      • Lord Alessandro dEste
        Message 3 of 23 , May 10, 2005
          <baronconal@y...> wrote:
          > Unless someone has another idea....
          > So here's another question for the group.
          > What do you do with 'scraps' that are
          > too big to throw away, but not big enough
          > for most projects?
          >
          > ( one can only wear so many pairs of
          > pattens.... )
          > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart

          Someone has another idea
          And That someone is me. LOL
          Everyweek here in sternfeld we have a meeting called"Stuff and
          nonsence".Held at Master JP Devereaux and Mistress Baroness Priscilla
          the Hun's home. We try to help others in the barony with what ever
          projects they are working on. What I and Master Devereaux do with are
          scraps is to bring them out and see if anyone needs them. But You now
          have given me a idea . Thank you Baron Conal. One can only wear so
          many pairs of pattens.But a barony can wear many. A group project that
          we are working on this would be a great addition too.
          IYS
          Lord Alessandro dEste