Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re:Digest Number 730 Could You Would You

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2005
      > Yahoo strips attachments out of digests, and it
      > doesn't store
      > them in the message archive.

      The groups photo section is almost full
      Working on my own webpage....

      but I've added a picture to my folder

      Conal's Pics

      White Oak Foldstol

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • ewdysar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2005
        OK it's a Foldstol. Oh well, my next question was going to be "what
        did you do with other arks that you had built..."

        Eric

        <baronconal@y...> wrote:

        > > Yahoo strips attachments out of digests, and it
        > > doesn't store
        > > them in the message archive.
        >
        > The groups photo section is almost full
        > Working on my own webpage....
        >
        > but I've added a picture to my folder
        >
        > Conal's Pics
        >
        > White Oak Foldstol
        >
        > Baron Conal O'hAirt / Jim Hart
        >
        > Aude Aliquid Dignum
        > ' Dare Something Worthy '

        > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • Chuck Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2005
          Well, the first one sank.  So we built another one, but that sank, too.  We built a third, which caught fire capsized, and sank.  Undaunted, we built another one, which stayed afloat.  Trouble is, with all these wrecks in the harbor, we can't go anywhere with it.

          Charles Joiner
          Feeling punchy today...