my long absence

  • Lord Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      Good Gentles
      Sorry for my long absence from the list, Life of late has been hard.
      Loss of job,Car die's then find a new job,other Car die's.then fall
      going to work and breaking my leg.With no insurance or workmans comp.
      Yet now I find myself board wile I recoop. So I go back to what I find
      fun. Working with wood. I have started building 1/10th scale models of
      period woodworking tools. I have completed a few items so far.
      A Bow Lathe,a wood plane,a beatle,a maul,a viking bench and a work
      bench with dogs included. And yes the lathe works and has as set of
      tools with it. I was thinking of showing them at A@S next year for
      comments. Because I have no ideal what catagory that models would fall
      into. Does anyone know if someone has done this before in the MK.
      Well back to the temp work bench (Kitchen table).
      IYS
      Lord Alessandro dEste
      Sternfeld,MK