RE: Wierd ponderance...

  • John LaTorre
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2005
      Master Charles (who has WAY too much time on his hands) wrote:

      > Has anybody ever pondered who the crazy SOB was that invented the saw?

      Well, having seen Polynesian saws that were made by embedding a row of
      sharks teeth in a long piece of wood, I'd guess that somebody picked up a
      jawbone of a crocodile or whatever and discovered that when you weren't
      whupping enemies upside the head with it you could cut notches into wood.
      Voila the Ur-saw.

      Baron Johann von Drachenfels (John LaTorre)