Re: [medievalsawdust] New (used) toys

  • jrwinkler@msn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003

       >>       Hey on that note, anyone happen to have or know where I can get a
       >> One Way Lathe chuck real real cheap?

      I can't think of a source… why do ya' think they're called "one way"… Winking smiley emoticon   They don't make ANYTHING cheap…

      Chas.

      Oh… and I agree  Rhys is a bum…

      Sucker's whinnin' about having to clean his shop for free tools…  heck… for a haul like that I'd even consider doin' the windows and having a couple other 'Martha Stewart moments'…   ;-S