Re: [medievalsawdust] New (used) toys

  • Lew Newby
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Ahhhh you bum ;)
      Hey on that note, anyone happen to have or know where I can get a
      One Way Lathe chuck real real cheap?

      Farin

    • jrwinkler@msn.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003

         >>       Hey on that note, anyone happen to have or know where I can get a
         >> One Way Lathe chuck real real cheap?

        I can't think of a source… why do ya' think they're called "one way"… Winking smiley emoticon   They don't make ANYTHING cheap…

        Chas.

        Oh… and I agree  Rhys is a bum…

        Sucker's whinnin' about having to clean his shop for free tools…  heck… for a haul like that I'd even consider doin' the windows and having a couple other 'Martha Stewart moments'…   ;-S