Salvatore's Historical Yellowpages

  • Matt Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 1:53 PM
      Your input is requested.

      Do you like the idea of having a Historical Yellowpages?

      Could you use a single location to find all your historically
      related goods and services?

      Would you like to have your historically related group,
      organization, household or unit receive a free copy of Salvatore's
      Historical Yellowpages?

      Then please read on…

      Salvatore's Historical Yellowpages is an annual color catalog of
      Historical resources for Film, TV and Re-enactor's, premiering this
      year.

      We are currently creating our list of items to include in the
      catalog.

      In order to make this THE most valuable reference book for you, we
      want your input!

      Here then, is our request:

      1. Send an email to: Salvatore@...
      listing ITEMS you would like to see included in the Yellowpages.
      Examples: Mountain Howitzer, French Bonnet, Marquee Tents, Tudor
      Buttons, etc… In other words, list items YOU want to find sold by
      our fine merchants.

      2. Include in your email, your name and the name of a
      group/organization/household/unit that you want to receive a free
      copy of Salvatore's Historical Yellowpages with their name/contact
      info and an address where we can send it.

      Your quick response will assist us in providing you with the BEST
      resource catalog printed. Thank you for your time and attention in
      this matter!

      With best regards,
      -Salvatore'

      PS: We love to hear about obscure items that you are looking for!
      We might just find them for you!