New (used) toys

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Woo Hoo!

      I picked up a decent used 6" jointer for the cost of going to get it. With
      a brand new motor. It will take a little TLC and reconditioning, mostly a
      little surface rust and such, but hey, free is free.

      While I was there he says. Hey, you you need a scroll saw? So I also got a
      Delta 40-150. I gotta research it, but it weighs a ton wich is a good sign.

      The only bad thing is, now I gotta clean my shop/garage.
      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm

      Arafu at dawnsio mewn adlaw
      ...Take time to dance in the rain...

    • Lew Newby
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Ahhhh you bum ;)
        Hey on that note, anyone happen to have or know where I can get a
        One Way Lathe chuck real real cheap?

        Farin

      • jrwinkler@msn.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003

           >>       Hey on that note, anyone happen to have or know where I can get a
           >> One Way Lathe chuck real real cheap?

          I can't think of a source… why do ya' think they're called "one way"… Winking smiley emoticon   They don't make ANYTHING cheap…

          Chas.

          Oh… and I agree  Rhys is a bum…

          Sucker's whinnin' about having to clean his shop for free tools…  heck… for a haul like that I'd even consider doin' the windows and having a couple other 'Martha Stewart moments'…   ;-S