Re: [medievalsawdust] question about A&S documentation.

  • Joseph Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
      > I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to let me see
      > one of their past successful A&S documentations

      I don't know about successful <grin>, but you can check out
      documentation, scores, and comments (judges names withheld to protect
      the guilty) from my first project at:
      http://www.midrealm.org/ballaeban/ulrich/ans/

      Ulrich

      PS - If you see tis more than once, it's my fault. The connection at
      work times out constantly.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Girolamo dEste <avalonbear@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
        Thank you both for your help, this has given me some great help in
        doing my documentation.

        YIS,
        Girolamo Alessandro d'Este
        mka Bear