question about A&S documentation.

  • Girolamo dEste <avalonbear@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hello all.
      Over the weekend I attended "Winter's End" in Cincinatti. While there
      I had the chance to meet Master Charles Oakley(a great honor). He and
      several others and I talked about documentation of A&S projects. The
      discussion was wonderful, yet I came away from it somewhat confused.
      I know what should be in the proper documentation yet I need a
      reference for my brain to work from. I know the necessary information;
      I just don't know how to put it all down in writing. I would be very
      grateful if someone would be willing to let me see one of their past
      successful A&S documentations, either posting it here or emailing me
      privately.

      Thanks in advance.

      YIS,
      Girolamo d'Este
      mka Bear
    • Joseph Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
        > I would be very grateful if someone would be willing to let me see
        > one of their past successful A&S documentations

        I don't know about successful <grin>, but you can check out
        documentation, scores, and comments (judges names withheld to protect
        the guilty) from my first project at:
        http://www.midrealm.org/ballaeban/ulrich/ans/

        Ulrich

        PS - If you see tis more than once, it's my fault. The connection at
        work times out constantly.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Girolamo dEste <avalonbear@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
          Thank you both for your help, this has given me some great help in
          doing my documentation.

          YIS,
          Girolamo Alessandro d'Este
          mka Bear