RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: I had an idea

  • Haraldr Bassi (yahoogroups)
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2005
      It however is coming up as insecure on my Opera browser, which is the
      likely reason that some can't access the page until they switch back to
      the regular http mode. Some browsers are set to very high security mode
      standards and will prevent questionable pages. I'm not sure what the issue
      is here, perhaps they might not be encrypting the data, but just
      presenting the certificate.

      Haraldr

      On Sun, April 3, 2005 21:45, Logan said:
      > you are correct. the link works fine.
      >

      > regards
      >
      > logan
      >

      > www.ebonwoulfe.com
      >
      > Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still
      > can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
      >

      > _____

      Dave Calafrancesco

      ... They got the library at Alexandria, they aren't getting mine!