wooden pipe

  • Brian Tychonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Kathleen Kinard <belle_vivre@...>
      Subject: kinda OT

      Okay, it's probably really OT...

      I want to get my boyfriend a new pipe for his
      birthday- no big deal, right? But of course, it has to
      be special... I want to get him a wooden pipe with his
      clan badge on it... (MacLeod)

      Now, how difficult would that be to carve on that
      scale? Does anyone know someone I should talk to in
      the Bryn Gwlad (Austin) area?

      Or, any ideas along this theme that would be
      easier/less expensive?

      Veronica Venier

      Go to the Piperoom.com and buy a pipe from McQueen and have someone put a silver or pewter crest on the front of it for you.

      Brian Broadaxe