Crossbow plans?

  • Girolamo dEste <avalonbear@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hello all,
      After attending Btwta a couple weeks back.
      I started thinking of just how cool cross-bows really are.
      And started planning to make one that I could use next year at the
      event.
      Now you say there should be plans on line for cross-bows that I could
      find. Well its kind of hard to search the web while driving a 18
      wheeler down the road. So while I have time today stopping into the
      house I said to myself why not check to see who on MSD mite have or
      know of any site that I could check out over the weekend.
      Any help would be great.
      IYS
      Girolamo
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Try: http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/3433/crsindex.htm
        http://www.alcheminc.com/crossbow.html

        I have many more plus I make them too. The Majority of the ones you say at
        BWA were ones I had made.

        James Cunningham

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "James W. Pratt, Jr."
          <cunning@f...> wrote:
          > Try: http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/3433/crsindex.htm
          > http://www.alcheminc.com/crossbow.html
          >
          > I have many more plus I make them too. The Majority of the ones you
          say at
          > BWA were ones I had made.
          >
          > James Cunningham

          I tryed to check out the first site , But for some reason it would not
          come up. James could you check and see if its right as you posted it?
          I did get on the outher site wich has been a help,Thanks for posting
          them both.
          Bear