Hi!

  • aodhfin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 9:11 PM
      Aodhfin here!
      Just wondering where we will find some saw dust that's been around
      for 500 years or so...
    • misty09175
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2013
        Hello, all!
        My name is Rachel. I live in Ansteorra in the Barony of the Steppes. I am a beginning Woodworker, and am looking to make some period or period enough camp furniture, as well as some stuff for around the house, and such.
      • Dan Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2013
          Hi Rachel!

          I am Capten Rhys also in Ansteorra, oh and Barony of Steppes.. Hi neighbor!  Will you be at Warlords this weekend?  Always happy to discuss woodworking, I have a number of useful plans, and can help with techniques and ideas

          -Rhys

          On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM, misty09175 <rachel.e.stallings@...> wrote:

          Hello, all!
          My name is Rachel. I live in Ansteorra in the Barony of the Steppes. I am a beginning Woodworker, and am looking to make some period or period enough camp furniture, as well as some stuff for around the house, and such.

        • Rachel Stallings
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
            No, I can't go to Warlord. :( I'm still trying to get garb together. I'd love help! I have several projects that I want to get into.

            I really thought I sent this a month ago... Wow is my face red.

            --
            I hope you have a great day!
            Rachel