Re: [MedievalSawdust] A quick check in from Halvgrimr

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2005
      O.k. - THAT'S a cool vision...  Winking smiley emoticon

      Chas.

      (Orange sheepskins...  hummm... well, given the option between drowning and orange sheepskins... I'm all about orange sheep...)

      I think more like the Thirteenth Warrior.  Yelling "ODEN" to find the shore
      then waiting to be recognized.  Think armor,100 deg heat, and fighting . We
      are luck we do not loose more.  We will call the life jackets orange sheep
      skins.

      James Cunningham