Missed another event but used the time well

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Greetings my friends,

      Another event goes by that I was unable to attend. Fortunitely my Lady got
      a new job today that is going to allow her weekends off. Woo hoo!!
      I did manage to secure a long weekend for myself, but going with her is no
      fun (and dangerous to my health) So I used the long weekend to work on a
      project. Something I have not had a lot of time for in the last few months.

      I dug deep into my pile of scrap wood and built a new chest to hide a cooler
      in. I had a 1 inch thick styrofoam cooler that was just ugly at an event.
      I now have a hutch-style chest that fits nicely around the cooler, or I can
      use the chest seperately if desired. Best of all, my total cost was around
      $5.00!!

      I am looking for documentable evidence of wood being recycled in period.
      That is a chest or simaler object being made from wood that was previously
      made into a door or something else.

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer