RE: [MedievalSawdust] Orange life jackets and other visions...

  • Arthur Slaughter
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
      Thanks again Chas!! I am now working up a bumpersticker that says just
      that. One of the runestone ships overprinted with the wording.
      Finn
      P.S.
      Ya just have to quit feeding me these cool ideas. I will never get anything
      done for Crown feast!LOL!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
        > (Oh... and let us not forget the 'Robert Wagner'
        > clone dressed a Prince Valiant doing the 'oar walk'
        > down the side of the ship [or was that Kirk
        > Douglas???] ... which would have a bumper sticker
        > that says, "I drive a Fjord")

        twitch....twitch.....

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!