Orange life jackets and other visions...

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 9:40 AM
      > And vikings with fluorescent orange life jackets is just wrong.

      Vikings with florescent orange life jackets, helms with big horns and 'Brunhilde' braids... all singing "I'm a Lumberjack" as they menacingly waive their supersoakers and hot pink and neon green water noodles...

      ... a vision... a veritable vision...

      Chas.

      (Oh... and let us not forget the 'Robert Wagner' clone dressed a Prince Valiant doing the 'oar walk' down the side of the ship [or was that Kirk Douglas???] ...  which would have a bumper sticker that says, "I drive a Fjord")
    • Schuster, Robert L.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8 9:41 AM

        (Oh... and let us not forget the 'Robert Wagner' clone dressed a Prince Valiant doing the 'oar walk' down the side of the ship [or was that Kirk Douglas???] ...  which would have a bumper sticker that says, "I drive a Fjord")

         --That was Kirk in The Vikings

        Halv

      • Arthur Slaughter
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8 11:46 AM
          Thanks again Chas!! I am now working up a bumpersticker that says just
          that. One of the runestone ships overprinted with the wording.
          Finn
          P.S.
          Ya just have to quit feeding me these cool ideas. I will never get anything
          done for Crown feast!LOL!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8 2:28 PM
            > (Oh... and let us not forget the 'Robert Wagner'
            > clone dressed a Prince Valiant doing the 'oar walk'
            > down the side of the ship [or was that Kirk
            > Douglas???] ... which would have a bumper sticker
            > that says, "I drive a Fjord")

            twitch....twitch.....

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!