Non-furniture sawdust

  • Robert Hook
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      While much of the sawdust i have made over the past few years has been to liberate chests from the enclosing timber, i've also knocked up

      - lucets (dead easy with a fretsaw, some rasps and an ancient spokeshave);
      - a prototype reproduction 15th c embroidery frame that made our embroiderers laugh;
      - an arming rack;
      - huge tentpoles;
      - writing slope;
      - game boards.

      it's amazing how many little things are made of wood, when you stop to think about it. In my Copious Spare Time (TM) i'll get photos of all these little things up online and annotated.