Re: [MedievalSawdust] Medieval Shield: Leather & Gesso Research

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
      Most of the group is layed back except Conal O'hAirt and he will get better
      after the 100th dirty diper. Congrats by the way to both of you.

      Most of us can use the delet button if needed. I put all links and
      citations in the save bin for future reference. So keep sending them... if
      the old hands do not need them the newbees will.

      By the way tomarrow I will start to put together a balista from plans. The
      plans and drawings are not very complete. more later.

      James Cunningham

      I will sharing what I learn with you UNLESS you tell me the group