Re: [MedievalSawdust] cathedral at Pennsic

  • Tim Bray
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      Hey Chas,

      > That was my first Pennsic and I sang in the choir that year...

      Wasn't that just the coolest Pennsic choir performance ever?

      I'm biased, of course - Joss was (is) my squire. I always got a big kick
      out of watching her boss you guys around. What an amazing effort that was,
      putting those Choirs together every year. Good on you for being part of it!

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Albion Works
      Furniture and Accessories