santa fe area and miami fla

  • mmchiliman60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      hi there im a memeber of the sca and im looking at moving to either santa fe new mexico or homestead fla and i was owndering if anyone here can help me wioth finding out if hte sca is available in those areas i like to move to santa fe but i have a freind who is out in arizona nad is 5 hours out of the nearest barony i dont wnat to move outthere ifthats the case sorry for posting this here but i wrote the bog 2 weeks ago and got no answer i apprecite any help i can get her Thnaks Michale of devonshire
    • Helen Schultz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        Michael:

        You can check out where local groups are through the SCA web site ( http://www.sca.org ) and going to the Geography page... Homestead, FL, would be in the Kingdom of Trimaris, and Santa Fe, NM, would be in the Kingdom of the Outlands.

        Contacting their respective Seneschals would also be a good thing to do.  The BOD is a more autonomous group, and probably give you about the same information as I just have.

        Good luck finding your new home and group. <smile>

        Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
        Middle Kingdom

        The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo

        hi there im a memeber of the sca and im looking at moving to either santa fe new mexico or homestead fla and i was owndering if anyone here can help me wioth finding out if hte sca is available in those areas i like to move to santa fe but i have a freind who is out in arizona nad is 5 hours out of the nearest barony i dont wnat to move outthere ifthats the case sorry for posting this here but i wrote the bog 2 weeks ago and got no answer i apprecite any help i can get her Thnaks Michale of devonshire

      • davidgiles.rm
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          I'm formally from Trimaris and yes there is a local groupcalled
          sangre del sol(sp)
          david

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Helen Schultz"
          <helen.schultz@c...> wrote:
          > Michael:
          >
          > You can check out where local groups are through the SCA web site (
          http://www.sca.org ) and going to the Geography page... Homestead,
          FL, would be in the Kingdom of Trimaris, and Santa Fe, NM, would be
          in the Kingdom of the Outlands.

          > Contacting their respective Seneschals would also be a good thing
          to do. The BOD is a more autonomous group, and probably give you
          about the same information as I just have.

          > Good luck finding your new home and group. <smile>

          > Meisterin Katarina Helene von Schönborn, OL
          > Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)
          http://narrental.home.comcast.net
          > Middle Kingdom
          > http://meisterin.katarina.home.comcast.net
          >
          > "A room without books is like a body without a soul." -- Cicero
          >
          > "The danger in life is not that we aim too high and miss.
          > The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." --
          Michaelangelo

        • toomuch87505
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2005
            I belong to the shire of Dryganstan (Santa Fe, New Mexico). If you
            need any information please contact me privatly at
            too_be_free@...

            Theresa