Re: Woodworkers at Estrella

  • ewdysar
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
      Baron Johann,

      I'll be bringing an "in process" white oak lid for a mastermyr chest,
      and would be glad to have a decent place to work on it. Mostly draw
      knife and chisel work.

      I'm in the Viking camp at the other end to the period encampment.
      I'm coming out Wednesday morning, see you there.

      Eirikr Mjoksiglandi, Ulfsvikings
      Barony of Angels, Caid

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "John LaTorre"