Re: Class at Estrella

  • toomuch87505
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
      Excellent, I will be attending this class.

      Theresa
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Tychonski"
      <BrianBroadaxe@M...> wrote:
      > Hello, Just a note. I will be having a plywood furniture class at
      Estrella on Thursday morning. Basically just discussing why plywood
      furniture while not as good as real wood stuff, is much nicer than
      Coleman camp chairs and not much more expensive. I will have plans
      for a table, chair, foot stool/side table, and a kitchen sink there
      and will have a chaise lounge, and the beta version Lazy bjorn
      plywood recliner there for people to take a look at.