Re: [medievalsawdust] Midrealm A&S Proposal #2

  • jrwinkler@msn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      … as an addendum to my previous post:

      HOWEVER!!!   I would also council you to continue to continue to "dream on"…  its from exploring avenues along these lines and by caring enough to float ideas that we stand any chance of making improvements to anything…    None of us on this list were born with the knowledge we have now… nor are any of us currently the complete "embodiment of all knowledge" (… heaven knows I'm NOT!!!)…  by talking and exchanging ideas and pursuing our thoughts and ideas we all become collectively more knowledgeable and wise..

      Still learnin', I remain -