RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Newbie looking for a clue

    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 1, 2005
      Message
      I tried, but the unreasonable goobers at the Mary Rose museum wouldn't let me into the wet-storage facility.

      Master Will

      ... wonder if anybody's ever done a grain orientation study of the planks on some of these chests???

      Chas.

      No offense is intended to anyone on this list.
      thank you
      David

    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 66 of 66 , Feb 5, 2005
        Shoes!!! wood shoe soles?!! did you see any shoes? Were they all turn shoe
        ?

        James Cunningham
        Slipper Maker