shameless event plug

  • Jim Hart <baronconal@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2003
      from Chas.....
      > Over the years I've made the offer to any and all who elect to play
      in the Faire system to do a read-thru of their docs prior to the faire
      to look for things that judges might question or have questions about.
      look for things where the documentation might need to be a bit more
      fleshed out, etc. (I can either read it from the point of view of
      somebody who is reasonably informed about what you're doing (assuming
      that I know something about what you're doing). or from the point of
      view of the a judge who is only marginally knowledgeable about what
      you're doing (. which is generally the case when I'm only marginally
      knowledgeable about what you're doing.).

      For those anywhere near Cincinnati...

      On Feb 22nd we are holding an event with a
      A&S room set aside just for geting together with a
      Laurel and talking about your entry and it's
      documentation. Last year we had about a dozen Laurels...

      http://w3.one.net/~scotty/fenix/events/wintersend/

      Conal