Re: [MedievalSawdust] broad hatchet

  • kjworz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Which one? I see a dozen different broad-axe/hatchets on that catalogs website after a cursory review.

      http://www.tools-for-woodworking.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=broad+axe&Page=1

      My favorite is an antique coopers hatchet I got from an Englich antique tool purveyer that ships to the states.

      --
      -Chris Schwartz
      Silver Spring, MD