RE: [MedievalSawdust] Digest Number 625

  • Jill n Sandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2005

      Daniel,

      I don’t know if you have checked this link out but, there are some great images in here of all different sorts of feasts. And, some links to other good images as well.

      http://www.godecookery.com/afeast/afeast.htm

      Sandy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
        http://www.peartree12.freeserve.co.uk/gallery/campin_merode.html

        If the arm/table support gets wider as
        it comes up from the seat ( I'm only talking
        5 degrees or so of a angle ) you'd get the
        same angle to top/back in the chair position
        and it would be more comfortable.

        Not necessarily period, just more like what
        we are used to setting on now.

        =====

        http://my.yahoo.com