Re: [MedievalSawdust] Chair Tables

  • Dragano Abbruciati
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 7, 2005
      OKay!!  I have a new project - ehem - after I build my Mary Rose chest, of course.  I really like the construction of that table.  Thanks, Johann.

      Dragano

      Johann Friedrich <yahoo@...> wrote:
      This page is the one I used as an inspiration for a settle table.  I still
      havn't built the real one, but my mock-up made from mdf, 1x pine, and some
      pallet material has been used as a work table in my house for quite a few
      months now.  The documentation shows it to be from 1580

      http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/shadow/mar2002/Settle/settle-toc.html

        Ken Bowley                                         yahoo@...
        AKA: Lord Johann Friedrich                    http://www.trod.org