Re: [MedievalSawdust] pictures

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
      Nice stuff! I especially liked the triangular turned stool, very cool.

      -Rhys

      On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:12:17 -0000, Chris Roberts
      <croberts85us@...> wrote:

      > I finally got around to taking a few pictures of some of the things
      > I have made. They are in my yahoo folder and can be viewed at
      >
      > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/croberts85us/album?.dir=/2cd7&.src=ph&.
      > tok=phQpwUCB7mLdkNfZ

    • C N Schwartz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
        What kind of wood on that stool? Black Locust?

        <croberts85us@...> wrote:

        > I finally got around to taking a few pictures of some of the things
        > I have made. They are in my yahoo folder and can be viewed at

        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/croberts85us/album?.dir=/2cd7&.src=ph&.tok=phQ
        pwUCB7mLdkNfZ

      • chris roberts
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
          The stool was a prototype. I just turned it out of
          pine. Didn't want to watse any wood on my first
          attempt.

          Chris
          --- C N Schwartz <kjworz@...> wrote:

          > What kind of wood on that stool? Black Locust?

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Tim Bray
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
            Neat stuff, Chris. I love that photo of Roy on the workbench, with bottle
            and mallet. He must be a fun guy to hang with.

            Cheers,
            Tim

            Albion Works
            Furniture and Accessories