pictures

  • Chris Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
      I finally got around to taking a few pictures of some of the things
      I have made. They are in my yahoo folder and can be viewed at

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/croberts85us/album?.dir=/2cd7&.src=ph&.
      tok=phQpwUCB7mLdkNfZ

      Included are pictures of furniture, Blacksmith items, a Spring Pole
      lathe that Mark Miller and I built on one of Roy Underhills designs
      and the half timber framed blacksmith shop I built for Roanoke
      Island Festival Park.

      Chris Roberts
    • Dan Baker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
        Nice stuff! I especially liked the triangular turned stool, very cool.

        -Rhys

        On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:12:17 -0000, Chris Roberts
        <croberts85us@...> wrote:

        > I finally got around to taking a few pictures of some of the things
        > I have made. They are in my yahoo folder and can be viewed at
        >
        > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/croberts85us/album?.dir=/2cd7&.src=ph&.
        > tok=phQpwUCB7mLdkNfZ

      • C N Schwartz
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
          What kind of wood on that stool? Black Locust?

          <croberts85us@...> wrote:

          > I finally got around to taking a few pictures of some of the things
          > I have made. They are in my yahoo folder and can be viewed at

          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/croberts85us/album?.dir=/2cd7&.src=ph&.tok=phQ
          pwUCB7mLdkNfZ

        • chris roberts
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
            The stool was a prototype. I just turned it out of
            pine. Didn't want to watse any wood on my first
            attempt.

            Chris
            --- C N Schwartz <kjworz@...> wrote:

            > What kind of wood on that stool? Black Locust?

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
          • Tim Bray
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
              Neat stuff, Chris. I love that photo of Roy on the workbench, with bottle
              and mallet. He must be a fun guy to hang with.

              Cheers,
              Tim

              Albion Works
              Furniture and Accessories